CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 2, 2009

Been a while

So it's been forever. I think this is mainly because it would hurt to much to read past posts. Long story short, James dumped me. For my best friend. After he got laid once more. He's a fucking asshole who deserves to drop off the face of the earth. Either way, I'm not letting it bother me anymore. I've moved on. He means nothing to me, but it still hurts to know i was once happy. Either way I figured I could start this up again. Might as well, although people actually read my Tumblr because it's the longest blog I've had, and the most personal. It's like a little piece of me. So this is just a little post to say I'm gonna try to keep up with this again. It's time to let go.

You're sorta optomistic friend,
Courtney

0 comments: